Our computer is dying. :(
I managed (with the help of my wonderful cousins!) to save my pictures before it dies completely, but we're in the market for a new computer that's relatively affordable. Any advice would be welcome!
In any case, I won't be on here much until we get this figured out and if the computer dies before we can afford a new one, well, I might be gone for a little while. So have fun in internet-land without me!
Trump Bersedia Bertemu Dengan Maduro
7 years ago
6 comments:
Hopefully you get this. We just got a new (well fairly new) computer at buy.com. It was refurbished so we got a great deal on it. It's just the tower, keyboard and mouse; a HP Pavilion Elite m9040n
At all costs avoid Vista (it's on new PCs). I've heard only bad about it and I just had a friend who recently (in march) got a computer with Vista. It just died and they have to get a new computer.
And on that happy note - good luck and happy hunting!
You know my opinion :) I wish I could just give you some money to buy one!!!
I love you babe
Steph! Ryan and I just started a blog of our own and thought we would let you guys know about it. It's in its beginning stages right now and really kinda lame, but hopefully by the time you get a computer that works it'll be a bit more interesting. You can find us at thebensonfam.blogspot.com. Love you guys! Glad to see that you are dong well. Good luck getting a new computer!
You're welcome! :)
Oh my goodness! How cute is your little family! Technology is so fun...it's connecting us all back together! I hope you get your computer woes figured out soon so that I can see more of your little family! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment